When will my order be dispatched?
Once an order is received, it will be generaly be processed and despatched with 1-2 working days. If for any reason there may be a delay with your order, or part of an order is out of stock, you will be contacted straightaway. in peak season, orders may take longer to dispatch. Items on back order will be dispatched as soon as it arrives with us from the manufacturer.
I ordered Foundation / wax sheets, Why is it taking so long to get to me?
If foundation / wax sheets are ordered, and the outside temperature in SK10 is below 10°C wax will be shipped as soon as temperature increases. This is to avoid cracking, and damage in transit, due to the foundations fragile state when cold.
How Can I track my order?
Where can I find my details?
- Parcel Number -Upon dispatch the tracking number will have been emailed to you.
- Calling Card Number
If the Courier has left a calling card like the one shown above, you can enter the calling card number which is located in the circle highlighted.
I’m not in the UK, can I still order?
Yes – if a price isn’t listed on the website, please do contact us for a postage quote. However, due to Brexit, When any package is shipped outside the UK it will be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination.
Import Charges - Will I have to pay?
- Such charges are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for your order.
- Modern Beekeeping does not have any responsibility on these additional charges that may apply.
- The buyer is responsible for obtaining information regarding their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions that may apply when purchasing our products. By placing an international order (shipping outside of UK),the buyer is responsible for abiding by their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions.
- If a product is seized and destroyed by the customs, or returned to the UK, we will NOT be responsible for the losses, product, or shipping refunds, or repeat posting. It is the buyer's responsibility to cover the shipping costs when the buyer wishes to have a second delivery attempt after the product is returned to Modern Beekeeping.
What if I need to cancel my order?
You can cancel your order anytime up until the time of dispatch, once dispatched, if you wish to cancel the order, please call is to arrange a return of the item. Unless the item is faulty, the cost of the item return will be at your own cost.
I’ve missed something out of my basket!
If you have forgotten something, or added too many of an item, please contact us by phone if possible, and we will do our best to amend the order for you, before dispatch.
Where do you deliver to?
Anywhere in the world! However export costs and import costs at the destination country may make make the cost uneconimical to buy, but it can be quoted for. In the UK the following postcodes may incur additional postage fees and longer delivery timescales.
- IM (all postcodes)
- IV (all postcodes)
- ZE (all postcodes)
Postcodes AB30-AB35 and AB41-AB54 are charged at the standard UK rates but may take up to 2-4 working days to be delivered.