Our Honey Paw langstroth polystyrene hive is tested and proven to work in the extreme conditions of Finland’s harsh winter. Our polystyrene hive is light weight but designed to last for many years of use.
The hive material density is over 100 kg/m3 which makes it by far the thickest on the market. Our Polystyrene Hive offer exceptional thermal performance with higher honey production with a unique and ergonomic design.
Higher insulation capability works on both cold and hot weather countries keeping the hive warm during the cold winter and keeping the excess warmth out of the hive in hot temperature.Honey Paw polystyrene bee hive material is better, stronger and with higher thermal value than normal polystyrene beehives.
- Langstroth roof
- Langstroth floor
- 1 Langstroth brood box
- 2 Supers
- Queen excluder
- Hive entrance reducer
- 5m Premium hive strap
20 x Super Frames and Foundation
10 x Brood Frames and Foundation
1 Bag of Pins
Clothing and accessories
1 x Full Hooded Swienty Beesuit (Quality Beesuit - not to be compared to cheaper substitutes!)
1 x Swienty Nappa Leather Glove
1 x Stainless Steel Smoker
1 x Hive Tool
Swientys Clothing series is designed especially for the modern beekeeper and includes the following advantages:
- Ventilated hat to cool off while working
- The size of the hat can be adjusted!
- Large view area. The veil is barely noticeable and minimizes obstruction of viewingfield
- Extra strong veil cloth
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Double distance rings will keep the veil away from your face
- Zipper all the way around the hat, enables the hat to be tipped back or taken off
- Three pockets for all the tools you need to carry in your bee yard!
- Wrist can be tightened with rubberbands to ensure the bees stay outside and the fit is optimal!
- Tight elastic band that can be adjusted to fit your size!