Paste-like feed mainly composed of sucrose, which makes it very attractive for bees and easy to use for beekeepers.
It is composed of micro-crystals of an average size of 15 µm. Each crystal is coated with a layer of glucose syrup, especially designed to be easily assimilated by bees.
See HERE for our full range
Youtube review from other beekeepers can be watched HERE
Benefits of Apipasta
- Easy-to-use product, not requiring previous preparation or water to be added.
- Very good assimilation, especially designed for extraction and ingestion by bees.
- Product eaten by bees with no residue in the beehive, avoiding that honey may be contaminated by sugars.
- Long-lasting product, which may be preserved for 18 months if stored in normal conditions.
- Absence of hydroxymethylfurfural (HMF), toxic substance for bees.
- Tailor-made to the specific needs of migratory beekeeping.
Store in a cool dry place, preferably at an ambient temperature of approximately 15°C.