Once an order is received, if it is in stock, it will usually be processed and despatched within 1-2 working days. If for any reason there may be a delay with your order, or part of a hive is out of stock, you will be contacted straight away. During busy periods or at the height of the season dispatch may vary from 1-2 to up to 7 working days.
The cost of each service depends on the total weight of your order and this will be calculated at the checkout once you have placed your items into the shopping basket.
Offshore Deliveries: The following postcodes are classed by our courier as offshore and will therefore incur an additional delivery charge and will take an extra 2 working days to be delivered after despatch from our warehouse.
IM (all postcodes)
IV (all postcodes)
ZE (all postcodes)
Postcodes AB30-AB35 and AB41-AB54 are charged at the standard UK rates but may take up to 2 extra working days to be delivered.
You may cancel your order without charge provided we are notified (and we acknowledge the notification) at any time up to the time of dispatch. Thereafter, delivery charges will need to be applied. Delivery charges may also apply to goods returned that are not faulty but that the customer wishes to either exchange or receive a refund.
If you require any additional information, please feel free to contact us and a member of our team will be happy to help.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER FOR ORDERS SHIPPING OUTSIDE OTHE UK
DUTIES AND TAXES
- When any package is shipped outside the UK / Internationally, it will be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination.
- Such charges are not included in the product price or shipping and handling costs. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for your order.
- Modern Beekeeping does not have any responsibility for these additional charges that may apply.
- The buyer is responsible for obtaining information regarding their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions that may apply when purchasing our products. By placing an international order (shipping outside of the UK), the buyer is responsible for abiding by their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions.
- If a product is seized and destroyed by customs or returned to the UK, we will NOT be responsible for the losses, product, or shipping refunds, or repeat posting. It is the buyer's responsibility to cover the shipping costs when the buyer wishes to have a second delivery attempt after the product is returned to modern beekeeping.