Adults Beekeeping Suit
A full Beekeeping suit offers the beginner greater confidence but even the most experienced beekeepers will appreciate the value of these suits which are made from heavy duty 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
- Bee-proof hat and veil
- Barely noticeable dark veil minimizes obstruction of view
- Extra thick and strong material
- Double distance rings will hold the veil off your face at all times, even when windy
- Zips allow veil to be removed or flipped back behind the head
- Four pockets, hip, breast and two side all with zips plus a hive tool pocket
- Elasticated cuffs with Velcro
- Fully adjustable elastic waist and hat bands
- Zips and elastic on the bottom of the legs
- Loop at rear for hanging up suit after use
'Stings' retained in clothing fabric continue to pump out an alarm pheromone that attracts aggressive action and further stinging attacks. Washing the beekeeping suit regularly, and rinsing gloved hands in vinegar minimizes attraction. Our Beekeeping suits are substantial enough to be washed in a conventional washing machine in a 30 degree wash, tumble drying is not advised. Sponging the hat/veil from the beekeeping suit is advised rather than putting through the machine.
See the "Choosing the Size" page for help selecting the correct size for you.
Sizes XXS, XS and S can be found in the childrens beekeeping clothing category.