Adults Beekeeping Jacket
These Beekeeping jackets probably represent the best value protection on the market today. They are designed for years of hard wear and are packed with superb design features. Heavy duty 65% polyester and 35% cotton with a large ring holding the veil well clear of the face at all times, they provide secure and comfortable beekeeping.
Click on the images above for more details.
- Barely noticeable veil minimizes obstruction of view
- 65% polyester 35% durable cotton mix for hard wearing and easy cleaning
- Extra strong veil cloth
- Double distance rings ensure the veil stays away from your face, even when windy
- Front closing zips allow veil to be flipped back behind the head or taken off completely
- Full length bee-proof zip down the front of the garment. Very easy to put on and take off, particularly for women
- Elasticated cuffs with Velcro
- Zips on all 3 pockets - breast pocket for mobile telephone and wallet plus two side pockets
- Adjustable waist band and hat band
- Loop for hanging jacket up after use
'Stings' retained in clothing fabric continue to pump out an alarm pheromone that attracts aggressive action and further stinging attacks. Washing the beekeeping suit regularly, and rinsing gloved hands in vinegar minimizes attraction. Our Beekeeping jackets are substantial enough to be washed in a conventional washing machine in a 30 degree wash, tumble drying is not advised. Sponging the hat/veil from the beekeeping jacket is advised rather than putting through the machine.
We recommend taking a look over our sizing section when choosing your clothing, however if you place an order and it doesn’t fit we will be happy to exchange it for an alternative size. Please view our returns page for more information.
Sizes XXS, XS and S can be found in the childrens beekeeping clothing category.