Most new beekeepers start with the National Hive - this is the most popular in the UK.
Complete high density polystyrene (EPS) British National hive from leading manufacturer Paradise Honey consisting of:
- British National roof & Feed plate
- British National floor and varroa mesh
- 1 Brood Box
- 2 Supers
- Queen excluder
- Varroa tray
- Entrance reducer
- Preminum hive strap
- Hive screws
20 x Super Frames and Foundation
10 x Brood Frames and Foundation
1 Bag of Pins
Clothing and accessories
1 x Full Hooded Swienty Beesuit (Quality Beesuit - not to be compared to cheaper substitutes!)
1 x Swienty Nappa Leather Glove
1 x Stainless Steel Smoker
1 x Hive Tool
Swientys Clothing series is designed especially for the modern beekeeper and includes the following advantages:
- Ventilated hat to cool off while working
- The size of the hat can be adjusted!
- Large view area. The veil is barely noticeable and minimizes obstruction of viewingfield
- Extra strong veil cloth
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Double distance rings will keep the veil away from your face
- Zipper all the way around the hat, enables the hat to be tipped back or taken off
- Three pockets for all the tools you need to carry in your bee yard!
- Wrist can be tightened with rubberbands to ensure the bees stay outside and the fit is optimal!
- Tight elastic band that can be adjusted to fit your size!